- Develop and provide safer cars for customers to meet the safety standards of each country.
- Consider and propose body structure spec to achieve the Side collision safety performance.
- Determine the concept and analyze body structure by using CAE.
- Coordination of development activities with other functional units such as engineering design and related performance.
- Analyze test data to validate and correlate with CAE.
- Summarize the report and presentation for the test result.
- New graduates are welcome.
- Graduated in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, or related field)
- Have a car driving license or test driving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 600 up) or equivalent.
- Can operate CATIA and CAE (LSDyna, HyperCrash) would be an advantage.