- Conduct research and analysis about customer needs, technology acceptability, market trend, government policy movement.
- Performs deep market and competitive analysis to identify and assess evolving commercial and industry trends with the objective to define opportunities that should be pursued.
- Identifies unmet customer needs and desired outcomes through extensive customer and market research; build new business cases around opportunities, puts the cases in context of the roadmap, and presents implications to business unit and executive leadership.
- Creates and propose the long term strategic plan, risk balanced product roadmap, new products and new opportunity ideas.
- Update news/information regarding automotive industry in Asia & Oceania.
- Make a plan of new technology application for future vehicle in Asia & Oceania region
- 3 – 5 year experience in market and competitive analysis, new product planning or related function.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Business Planning or related field.
- Proficient in computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SPSS)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill.
- Strong systematic, analytical and logical Thinking.
- Well self-planning and organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 750 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage