- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price negotiation, availability, delivery schedule, monitoring and expediting orders, resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Selects products for purchase by testing, observing, or examining items.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
- Determines method of procurement, such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- 2 – 4 year experience in purchasing/ procurement or related function.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age during 24 – 26 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Art, Business administration or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 550 up).
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage.
- This position is employed as a contract staff.