- Coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, supplies, and advertising, for establishment: Reviews requisitions.
- Confers with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
- Selects products for purchase by testing, observing, or examining items.
- Estimates values according to knowledge of market price.
- Determines method of procurement, such as direct purchase or bid.
- Prepares purchase orders or bid requests.
- Reviews bid proposals and negotiates contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Have experience in Engineering Purchasing/ Procurement or related function.
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors).
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in field of Engineering or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage
- This position is employed as a contract staff.