Project Management Officer
- Assist to Project Management Team
- Facilitate development meeting.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Preparing/control necessary things for support development activity.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Development resource
- Follow up outstanding cost
- Business request and import/export cost to close on due for each development model
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in project management or related function.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 27 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in field of Engineering, Business or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage.