Assist to Project Management Team
Facilitate development meeting.
Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
Preparing/control necessary things for support development activity.
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
Follow up outstanding cost
Business request and import/export cost to close on due for each development model
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 22-24 years old.
- Experience 0 – 2 years’ experience in project management or related function.
- Bachelor Degree or in field of Engineering, Business or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication and negotiation skill.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Good command of spoken and written in Japanese (N3 up) would be an advantage
Experience in automotive business would be an advantage.