- Take care of all activities about the privilege of the company such as Free Zone, FTA, and BOI privilege
- Tax optimization handling (Free Zone, Duty exemption section 12, and tax refund)
- Free Zone stock reporting and satisfying customs authorities’ obligations
- Contact concerned governments such as customs, BOI, DFT, TISI, and ISIT
- To deal with BOI office for BOI matters; new project applies, revision and extension BOI card and cancellation project
- To be an advisor for privilege and customs process to an internal and external team
- Check and update new regulations of customs and DFT
- To assist in logistics activities and support the organization team
- At least 3-5 years of experience in import-export, BOI, FTA, and Free Zone.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Logistics and Supply Chain, Business Administration, Logistic Engineering or related.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 550 up) or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Well self-planning and organization skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure with a positive mindset.