- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (contract partnership, international investment, corporate affairs etc.).
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights both in Thai and English.
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Monitor and perform of Board of Investment (BOI) and related activities
- Provide legal opinion and comment to all departments of the company.
- Specify corporate governance issue and regularly monitor compliance.
- Coordinate to prepare Shareholder Meeting and Board of Director Meeting.
- Coordinate with outsource lawyers regarding legal action.
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in handing of full set of Legal & Corporate Affair function.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 27 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in Law.
- Strong command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 750 up)
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong in problem solving and logical thinking skills.