- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Drive/Coordinate related parties to ensure project delivery to meet requirement, objectives, and timeline
- Strong Project Management skills with 1 – 4 years of experience in IT related projects
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 23-27 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- Strong in MS Office, Outlook, Programing skill (CAD/Digital Tech)
- Comfortable in a team environment, with strong group dynamics awareness and collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountability.
- Well-developed self-planning and organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Interesting in Automobile structure