- Design Engineers are involved in all aspects of concept, design, development and product quality. With an emphasis on technical excellence.
- Contribute from concept to initial test stage in such area as component development,
- Complete vehicle development, local procurement production start-up and quality assurance.
- Collectively develop or improve automobile structures, accessories and related systems by 2D & 3D program.
- Coordinate development activities with other functional units such as procurement, factory, sale, supplier or styling design function.
- Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts
- Prepare or present technical or project status reports.
- 2 – 10 year experience in automotive engineering Design in function of car Interior, Exterior, Body, Chassis, Engine or related function.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25 – 33 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in field of Engineering especially Mechanical Engineering, Tool & Material Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Related Field.
- Able to operate CATIA, Solidwork, CAD-CAM, 2D and 3D Design.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill.
- Good systematic and logical Thinking.
- Well self-planning and organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage