- Design Engineers are involved in all aspects of concept, design, development and product quality for Exterior parts. With an emphasis on technical excellence.
- Contribute from concept to initial test stage in such area as component development.
- Complete vehicle development, local procurement production start-up and quality assurance.
- Collectively develop or improve automobile structures, accessories and related systems by 2D & 3D program.
- Coordinate development activities with other functional units such as procurement, factory, sale, supplier or styling design function.
- Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts.
- 3 years’ experience in automotive design in function of Lighting. –such as Supplier/OEM(original equipment manufacturer)
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 25-27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in field of Engineering especially Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Related Engineer Field.
- Able to operate CATIA, Solidwork, CAD-CAM, 2D and 3D Design.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up) or equivalent.