- Ensures efficient coordination of various cost center, department and designated accounts by implementing budgeting systems and financial records which are compatible with the company’s accounting and reporting systems.
- Directs preparation of regular and special budget reports to interpret budget directives and to establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Interprets company financial reports and advises the cost center head regarding financial decisions by providing accurate information regarding the financial status of individual accounts and the cost center as a whole.
- Reviews operating budgets periodically to analyze trends affecting budget needs
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in handing of budgeting and costing functions or related work.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 24 – 27 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in field of Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong in analytical thinking skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 500 up)