- Develop and execute of functional test procedures within a software or vehicle testing machine.
- Benchmark testing of automotive power train systems including bench functional integration, test execution, measuring and instrumentation, incident reporting and root cause analysis.
- Develop and verify of embedded software using hardware in the loop equipment and software.
- Initiate corrective actions on vehicle issues and personally conducts routine complete vehicle inspections.
- Overall site management, responsible for all testing machine, equipment and facility issues.
- Minimum 3 year experience in automotive testing area both software analysis and testing by equipment or testing machine.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in field of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering Aerospace Engineering, or Related Field.
- Have driving license
- Strong interpersonal, team work and communication skill.
- High willingness of work, think carefully on your own and act on your own.
- Good logical Thinking / Decision making skills.
- Well self-planning and organization skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Experience in working and training aboard would be an advantage
- Interesting in Automobile is preferred.