- Consider the spec and proposal to achieve the strength and durability performance of automotive by using CAE and Test results.
- Verify the strength and durability performance of automotive CBU by actual car test operation.
- Communicate and discuss with engineering designer or persons concerned to achieve strength and durability performance.
- Proceed assigned by good co-operate with colleague and persons concerned.
- Minimum 2 years experience related automotive development or experience in strength & durability (suspension, Body) task.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age 25-33 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in field of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering or Related Field.
- Have the execution skill and knowledge about CAE (FEM) analysis (Ansa, Nastran, Abaqus).
- Ability of communication skills in English (TOEIC 450 up).
- Cooperativeness and communication skills with related persons.
- Create the task plan by oneself and manage your own task status.
- Have a driving license.
- Japanese language skills would be an advantage.
- Able to control stress
- Positive mindset & Pay effort to proceed as an assignment.