- Develop and execute of functional test procedures within a software or vehicle testing machine.
- Benchmark testing of automotive electrical systems including bench functional integration, test execution, measuring and instrumentation, incident reporting and root cause analysis.
- Develop, Verify and Judgment of automotive electrical systems for high efficiency and most appropriation.
- Initiate corrective actions on vehicle issues and personally conducts routine complete vehicle inspections.
- Overall site management, responsible for all testing machine, equipment, and facility issues, attend company activities willingly.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age around 22-24 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Mechatronics Engineering or Related Field.
- Knowledge and Interested in Vehicle Electrical systems, Electrical control unit,s or Vehicle Electrical components would be an advantage.
- Have a driving license.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 500 up).
- Interesting in Automobile is preferred.