- Consider the spec and proposal to achieve the steering performance of automotive by using Test and CAE results.
- Verify the steering performance of automotive by actual car test operation.
- Communicate and discuss with the engineering designer or persons concerned to achieve steering performance.
- Proceed assigned by good co-operate with colleague and persons concerned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience related to automotive development or experience with chassis tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Automotive, or Electrical).
- Have a car driving license or test driving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 550 up) or equivalent.
- Have a driving license.
- Japanese language skills would be an advantage.