- Ensure that an administrative operation follows company policies & procedures, and standardized processes.
- Managing our company’s general administrative activities to be done with standard quality, within timeline, follow policies and procedures. (such as office supply, housekeeping, vehicle, reception, company activities and others)
- Continually review and improve administrative work processes
- Support Budget Control
- Lead company activities such as committee, recreation event or as assigned.
- Have 3 – 5 years’ experience in handing of full set of general administration function.
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 27 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in business administration, arts or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Strong in problem solving skills
- Strong in logical thinking skills
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 600 up)