- Assist to project manager in budget cost control (Monitoring planned and actual budget/ follow up/ gathering all expense related project development and etc.)
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Prepare and manage documents for development projects both paper and file.
- Have 1 – 4 years’ experience in administration or assistant or related work.
- Female, Thai Nationality, Age not over 26 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or in field of Business Administration or Science or related Field.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Well time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 500 up)
- Japanese skill would be an advantage (N4)
- Experience in automotive business would be an advantage