- Design Engineers are involved in all aspects of concept, design, development, and product quality for Exterior parts.. With an emphasis on technical excellence.
- Contribute from concept to initial test stage in such areas as component development.
- Complete vehicle development, local procurement production start-up and quality assurance.
- Collectively develop or improve automobile structures, accessories and related systems by 2D & 3D programs.
- Coordinate development activities with other functional units such as procurement, factory, sale, supplier or styling design function.
- Develop engineering specifications or cost estimates for automotive design concepts.
- Prepare or present technical or project status reports.
- 1-3 years of experience automotive design in the function of Chassis systems (Suspension, Brake, Wheel, etc)
- Male/Female, Thai Nationality, Age between 23-25 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in the field of Engineering especially Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or Related Engineer Field.
- Able to operate CATIA, Solidwork, CAD-CAM, 2D and 3D Design.(Solid/surface modeling for Casting, Pressing part)
- Good command of spoken and written in English (TOEIC 550 up) or equivalent.
- Having a driving license.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.