- Design and control Body Structure concept and system target in order to provide appropriate vehicle control ability and NVH performance.
- Perform Body Structure performance measurement and simulation with CAE software in development process.
- Apply Finite Element software to develop Body Structure system, define problem issues, analyze problem,s and propose optimized Body Structure system.
- Be project leader of Body Structure performance team in new car development project. Plan and control all tasks to finish on schedule. Propose and negotiate with relevant teams to ensure best Body Structure concept and system in vehicle.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in NVH automotive development area by using CAE software analysis. (Finite Element Field)
- Male/Female. Thai Nationality. Age not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Vibration Engineering, or related fields.
- Strong interpersonal relationships, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Have self-motivation to decide direction, planning, leading, and performing by own self.
- Good logical thinking, decision-making skills, and reasoning.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Good in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Japanese language skills would be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure in multicultural atmosphere.
- Able to travel for both domestic and overseas business trips.
- Experience in CAE process and software (ANSA/META, MSC Nastrans) is preferred.