- Create, perform and analyze test results about driving performance, emission, and fuel consumption.
- Install and set up measurement instrumentation on engines and vehicles, connect to data acquisition systems and troubleshoot as required.
- Review test data to confirm the validity and summarize simply for review.
- Analyze acquired test results to draw conclusions and make recommendations for improvements.
- Operate chassis dynamometer engine and monitor for safe/correct running conditions.
- Minimum 2 years experience in engine testing area both software analysis and testing by equipment or testing machine.
- Male, Thai Nationality, Age around 23-27 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in field of Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Design Engineering, Electrical Engineering Aerospace Engineering, or Related Field.
- Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 500 up).
- Japanese skills would be an advantage.
- Have driving license is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Formula student or have experience related is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Interesting in Automobile is preferred.